Welcome to Property Inventory Company
At the Property Inventory Company we provide professional property inventory services. Our experienced inventory clerks ensure each inventory report is produced to the highest standard, every inventory includes a range of photographs of the property to provide a photographic record of the condition of the property at the time of the inspection. In additional to Inventory Inspections we also provide a range of property inventory services including Check In, Check Out and Interim Property Inspections all at very competitive rates, click the link to check out Property Inventory Prices.
Independent Inventory Reports have never been more important, since the introduction of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). Commencing a tenancy with a professional Inventory Report protects all parties concerned and avoids lengthy and quite often costly disputes at the end of the tenancy.
As a successful Property Inventory Company providing professional inventory services to lettings agents, property management companies, estate agents, relocation companies, local councils, commercial letting agents, housing and student associations, embassies and private landlords throughout North London, Hertfordshire, Essex and the surrounding areas.
Our full range of Inventory services provided include:
- Comprehensive property inventory report compilation for a rented property;
- Professional tenant check-in at the commencement a new short-hold tenancy agreement.
- Professional tenant check-out at the end of a short-hold tenancy.
- Dilapidation report – detailed damage and dilapidation report including photographs for all check outs,
- Interim/Mid Term Property Inspections can be carried out to assess the condition of the property during tenancy.
- We also offer a full Snagging List service for new build homes and offices with detailed reports and digital pictures .
Our inventory clerks have a real passion for their work whether it’s a flat, house, palace or a commercial inventory report, they are always professional, thorough and timely.
As independent inventory clerks, our Inventory reports can be used as evidence to protect Landlords and Tenants should a dispute arise. Please contact us for further information.